Monday, September 29, 2008
Our Grandson - September 20, 2008
I am thankful that he is even alive... Keep praying for us all -
(D=Me, A=Daughter L="Boyfriend" K="Boyfriend's Sister" N="My husband")
July 6th, 2008 9:20 am - Awakened by a phone call:
Posted by Athena at 9:11 AM
Monday, September 1, 2008
I feel so bad that I haven't posted recently... I so appreciate all of the nice thoughts everyone has sent our way, and hopefully one day I'll have some free time to blog a bit. Maybe. One day. (smile)
* Husband and I both started new jobs two weeks ago
* Hired a Nanny
* Baby got circumcised last Monday
* We went to court for 1st custody hearing last Tuesday - Daughter & "boyfriend" were no shows, hearing rescheduled
* New Nanny was a no-show last Wednesday
* Baby got to help me fix computers last Wednesday, cause I had taken Monday off and Tuesday morning off already... fortunately I work from home!
* Set a new standard for ad-hoc chaos last Wednesday. Fired Nanny.
* Baby turned 5 weeks old last Thursday - 5 weeks old! My, how time flies...
Posted by Athena at 10:07 PM